Since CDF began its work, it has been able to reach more than two million people resulting in:
Our eight years informal education program puts rural communities in charge of their own futures. We build communities capacity to develop their own vision for development using the following approaches:
Campaigns & Community Engangement
Dialogue and consultative meetings with girls and boys, traditional leaders, Ngariba’s and religious leaders to influence the change of mindset, community perception and attitudes
• Income Generating Activities
• Counseling Supporting girls affected and rescued from FGM at the MASANGA CENTRE
Lobbying and Advocacy
Conferences, High Level Panel Discussion and Symposium
• East Africa Child marriage conference
• Girls Summit
• Launch of the National Child Marriage Free zone
Research & Best Practices
•Participator Ethnographic Evalation Research
•Child Marriage Survey
•Creating Space for Child Participation.
Girls Clubs/Networks & Children Councils
CDF operates under different girls' Clubs and Networks in Mara and Mwanza Regions.
Children's Junior Councils also sprearehead CDF's work on protection and participartion of children.
Capacity Development & Empowerment Trainings
This includes trainings conducted to girls, young women and school boys on:-
• Sexual reproductive health trainings
• Life skills and leadership trainings
• Confidence building trainings.
We have achieved various success in our implemented programs
Income Generating Activities
Who We Work With